How to use and understand typefaces and be conscious of the role and expression of letters in graphic design.
Some key topics that are discussed as a part of the meetup:
• choosing and pairing typefaces
• history of typography
• technology of type and font making
• technical and practical aspects of typefaces – functionality
• letterforms expression in the context of created designs
• collaborative analysis of digital typefaces
Atendees are welcome to ask question throughout the entire workshop, both during the lecture and excercise parts.
In case if:
• you need a receipt for the workshop
• you can't afford to pay the full price but would still like to participate
• you have any questions related the content of the workshop
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Purchasing the ticket means you accept the terms and conditions of the workshop
1. The organizer and owner of the workshop is Borys Kosmynka (70 Co-Operation Road, BS5 6EJ Bristol)
2. The workshop will take place on the date listed at the Eventbrite page
3. Participation in the workshop is conditional to purchasing a ticket at the price of £120 GBP (Eventbrite service fee and all taxes is included),
4. In case of workshop cancellation the user will be reimbursed (minus the Eventbrite service fee which is non-refundable)
5. Reimbursement in case of resigning from the workshop will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis up to 7 days before the workshop. After that time, there will be no reimbursement unless a replacement is found to take the spot.
6. It is possible to transfer a ticket and attendance to another person, please contact by e-mail to do so.
7. As part of the workshop the attendees will be provided with digital pdf materials during or after the class.